Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Duggars expecting their 19th child

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Duggars expecting their 19th child

    Someone needs to stop this ****. It says that thier grandchild will be older than this child.
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 1999
    Posts
    1,019
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Duggars expecting their 19th child

    Links are your friend

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Duggars expecting their 19th child

    Heck - the more the merrier. They're an example of how to raise a big family off the system. No food stamps. No medicaid. No HUD. No debt - not even a car payment or mortgage payment. Lived in a 2 bedroom house until they finished building their house (a little at a time, from 2 kits put together, with their own hands).

    Although that size family isn't for me - it's the only large family on tv I can have any respect for. All the others needed their tv coverage to afford their kids (Octomom, John & Kate, McCaughey septuplets...).

    Arkansas family prepares for baby No. 19 - Parenting & Family
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Duggars expecting their 19th child

    At least they are married. I agree with what elpn posted BTW
    GO VOLS

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Duggars expecting their 19th child

    This is what i'm talkin about
    crack is whack

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Duggars expecting their 19th child

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_elp6n View Post
    Heck - the more the merrier. They're an example of how to raise a big family off the system. No food stamps. No medicaid. No HUD. No debt - not even a car payment or mortgage payment. Lived in a 2 bedroom house until they finished building their house (a little at a time, from 2 kits put together, with their own hands).

    Although that size family isn't for me - it's the only large family on tv I can have any respect for. All the others needed their tv coverage to afford their kids (Octomom, John & Kate, McCaughey septuplets...).

    Arkansas family prepares for baby No. 19 - Parenting & Family

    Dont they have their own TV show? I thought they had people to help them with raising all those kids? The only reason they can raise those kids off the system is because of the show and other endorsments and not to mention their book Multiple Blessings. I really find what they are doing no different than what some of the Welfare bums are doing. The more kids the more publicity. The more publicity the more money. One site I found them on is I would guess their agency. They are listed in the Clients section. Welcome to Media Motion International :: Julie Carson May, Building and Developing Expert Brands

    Says at the bottom of this article that the house is worth 1.1Million. Gosselin marriage is ?irretrievably broken? - Celebrities- msnbc.com

    Looks to me they also are making some cash from TV coverage. They are no different than any other. No offense elp6n but that is how I see it. She is making money by laying on her back. They went about this the smart way by getting the viewers to feel sorry for them that they have no money and so on.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Duggars expecting their 19th child

    Different family.
    You're confusing Jon & Kate Gosselin (who I loooooooooooathe for the reasons you mentioned below and more)... with the Duggar family. The Duggars do it alone. They have a tv show now - but were self sufficient and debt-free long before TLC thought about doing a special on them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Dont they have their own TV show? I thought they had people to help them with raising all those kids? The only reason they can raise those kids off the system is because of the show and other endorsments and not to mention their book Multiple Blessings. I really find what they are doing no different than what some of the Welfare bums are doing. The more kids the more publicity. The more publicity the more money. One site I found them on is I would guess their agency. They are listed in the Clients section. Welcome to Media Motion International :: Julie Carson May, Building and Developing Expert Brands

    Says at the bottom of this article that the house is worth 1.1Million. Gosselin marriage is ?irretrievably broken? - Celebrities- msnbc.com

    Looks to me they also are making some cash from TV coverage. They are no different than any other. No offense elp6n but that is how I see it. She is making money by laying on her back. They went about this the smart way by getting the viewers to feel sorry for them that they have no money and so on.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Duggars expecting their 19th child

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_elp6n View Post
    Different family.
    You're confusing Jon & Kate Gosselin (who I loooooooooooathe for the reasons you mentioned below and more)... with the Duggar family. The Duggars do it alone. They have a tv show now - but were self sufficient and debt-free long before TLC thought about doing a special on them.

    Oh. Shows what I know about reallity TV. I remembers my wife talking about someone having 19 but when I came home she had Jon and Kate on so i confused them. Never sit down and watched either of them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •